Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's time for 5:4:1 away at Watford

well if it was me i would go for the best defence is attack and if we have a quick front line then they will have to sit back a bit id play knocky in a cam role with two defensive cdm 

---------------------------------------------kasper---------------------------------

delaet----------------morgan------------------------keane--------------------konch

-----------------------------james----------------------king------------------------

----------------------------------------knocky---------------------------------------

-------schlupp----------------------------------------------dyer--------------------

----------------------------------------nugent-----------------------------------------

sort of a 4-2-1-3  with dyer and jeff   staying around the half way line ready to burst 

it worked on fifa 13 so if its good enough for that  lmao 

well if it was me i would go for the best defence is attack and if we have a quick front line then they will have to sit back a bit id play knocky in a cam role with two defensive cdm 

---------------------------------------------kasper---------------------------------

delaet----------------morgan------------------------keane--------------------konch

-----------------------------james----------------------king------------------------

----------------------------------------knocky---------------------------------------

-------schlupp----------------------------------------------dyer--------------------

----------------------------------------nugent-----------------------------------------

sort of a 4-2-1-3  with dyer and jeff   staying around the half way line ready to burst 

it worked on fifa 13 so if its good enough for that  lmao 

There's massive gaps between our players there. We'll get picked off by the Watford hit men like that...  :ph34r:

.............................Kasper

RDL...........Morgan......Keane.......Konchesky

Knockaert......James......King........Dyer

.....................Wood.......Schlupp

I just think this is our best team maybe nugent or kane to start though.

There's massive gaps between our players there. We'll get picked off by the Watford hit men like that...  :ph34r:

how because jeff and dyer will drop into midfield when defending creating a 4-5-1   they are fast enough to break away when we get possesion of the ball and with the 2 sitting in front of morgan and keane thats a pretty solid wall.

our biggest problem is at left back   jeff is basically a nightmare and konch is to slow and towards the end of games falls away and gives away the ball to much and will be skinned by there right sided player 

Archived