Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

Zola's Achilles Heel?

Gianfranco Zola: "I didn't expect them to score, I didn't see that coming at any time."

It really surprised me when he said that. Has he not had us scouted when we're in form? We have goals right through our side. Let's hope he carries on thinking like that. 

It's especially great for us to get the first goal as they are not the only team that are great on the break. 

Part of the reason that he didn't see it coming is cos he spent quite a lot of the game not standing in the technical area and not communicating the game plan! No doubyt he is gifted but he should have driven his team more. McClaren umbrella springs to mind.....

Most of the overseas managers tend to be pretty quiet and relaxed on the touchline though compared to the british guys...

True enough, but he was part time. Which is particularly strange for an expressive Italian to only express his emotions part time. Is there something going on that we don't know about?!

I struggled to see us scoring too.

One thing I picked up from Zola yesterday was that on SSN in the morning he was complaining about the play-off system saying it wasn't fair. Not really the kind of thing Watford fans would want to hear, he sounds a bit scared to me.

so his coming out with that comment about the playoffs not being fair. well its been going on for years so mr zola needs to shut the **** up. by the way i put the stars in so the admin did not need to do it

Archived