Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kylestyle06

Devastated

I'm still feeling the heartbreak of what went on earlier like us all.. but the play offs may have done us well..

Thursday night was a near on sell out, if we can get everyone back to support the team next season, get behind the lads with 30,000+ attendances we week in week out then I really think we can push forward to win the league!

OK, I'm trying to find some kind of possitive to pick things up but it's not working! :(

LTID

I like to think its only a game , because it is..

But I'm absolutely gutted.

By the time knockaert went down for the penalty and got back up to take it I'd planned my Wembley trip.

Gutting

Me too.

It's amazing how quick your mind works.

Mine was:

"We're going to Wembley!

Where am I going to sit?

The most expensive tickets are like £70, is that good?

Are they good seats? Are we going to have a standing section?

Should I stay over? Book the next day off work?

How am I going to get there? Coach? Should I drive up to Leicester and travel down with the fans?

I can finally get that tattoo now!"

lol horrible isnt it.  I used to get really cut up as a kid but for the past ten years have come to realise it's just a game so dont get too down.

Today however was like a throwback to the guttedness I felt when losing to Swindon at Wembley as a 14 year old kid.  The nature of the defeat is so hard to take.  One kick from Wembley, 20 seconds later the season's over  ***sigh***

Archived