Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Rule!

black and blue

I'd rather keep Wilcox in the picture, at least he has achieved something  :ermm:

148684[/snapback]

hehe. So would I. Not sure what she might think though.

I saw Jason on Open Day and remarked about his eye. He agreed it was a bit of a shiner, but didn't seem too concerned about it.

0,,10274~2711789,00.jpg

148630[/snapback]

Bless it looks like Wilks has just been stuck in there and the lass is nearing towards Tommy Wright lol They could have covered up his eye in the team photo though with some industrial concealer, its going to be on show all season and will make the place look untidy :doh:

Bless it looks like Wilks has just been stuck in there and the lass is nearing towards Tommy Wright  lol They could have covered up his eye in the team photo though with some industrial concealer, its going to be on show all season and will make the place look untidy  :doh:

148751[/snapback]

Hehe... I also noticed how she was leaning towards Tommy!!!

:o

I'd rather keep Wilcox in the picture, at least he has achieved something  :ermm:

148684[/snapback]

Unlike me... I managed to achieve a little shiner all by myself at training today. Darn!

:rolleyes:

What can I say... at least I am in good company (shiner-wise). Perhaps I should have a picture taken with Jason Wilcox this week! What a duo...

Archived