Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
D4

THE HOT-DOG KID

It was the Wolves game, a Central Match Live, I believe. We'd seen Muggleton warming up, but then this new kid came out at the start of the game.

Ah, the memories.......

It was the Wolves game, a Central Match Live, I believe.  We'd seen Muggleton warming up, but then this new kid came out at the start of the game.

Ah, the memories.......

148836[/snapback]

See I knew I was right (stick that up your jacksi FcukCov :ph34r: )

what?????

148838[/snapback]

Why do you keep doing that?

cos i dont know wat everyone is going on about!!! must b a long time ago!!!

148843[/snapback]

basically, it wasnt that long ago, but u were out that day so u missed it. but muggleton (the keeper) got injured in warmup, back in the day when u had only 2 subs, hence no sub goalie,

so this lad called russel hoult took his place and used a hot-dog to keep the ball out of the goal, and it finsihed 0-0. the next day the ref was sacked for obvious reasons

I remember it. Just set off for the game and some idiot pranged my car. Managed to borrow another car from a mate and broke the land speed record from Swindon to Leicester to get there for kick off. Got into ground just as ref blew whistle only to see this gawky looking kid in goal. Good game if I remember right.

big BIG shame we never kept him. Was it B Little who let him go in the end?? Would have been amazing had the hot dog kid stayed to become our number one. would never have needed to lay out all the money wasted on walker had we kept him!

Archived