Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

ANY DUBLIN FOXES?

Not from Dublin but am from Cork (2nd biggest city) so from my experience of supporting the foxes in Ireland you won't be able to hear/watch the game live unless its on one of the mainstream channels eg sky sports. We cant get BBC radio leicester live here either. (Ireland may seem 3rd World at this stage) All the bars this weekend will be full of GAA supporters (Irish/Gaelic football) there are quarter finals on in Dublin this weekend so you'll have to contend with that I'm afraid. :/ enjoy the stag! And if you go to temple bar, visit a place called 'Copper faced jacks' nightclub if any of ye are after that bit more. The "EASIEST" club in Dublin might not be too classy though.....

• 8 months later...

Not from Dublin but am from Cork (2nd biggest city) so from my experience of supporting the foxes in Ireland you won't be able to hear/watch the game live unless its on one of the mainstream channels eg sky sports. We cant get BBC radio leicester live here either. (Ireland may seem 3rd World at this stage) All the bars this weekend will be full of GAA supporters (Irish/Gaelic football) there are quarter finals on in Dublin this weekend so you'll have to contend with that I'm afraid. :/ enjoy the stag! And if you go to temple bar, visit a place called 'Copper faced jacks' nightclub if any of ye are after that bit more. The "EASIEST" club in Dublin might not be too classy though.....

Ha, I lived in Dublin for three and a half years, Coppers was great if you knew what you were getting into. You can't do it justice merely describing it to someone to hasn't been there before, has to be experienced to be believed.

The place should be a National Heritage site!

Ha, I lived in Dublin for three and a half years, Coppers was great if you knew what you were getting into. You can't do it justice merely describing it to someone to hasn't been there before, has to be experienced to be believed.

The place should be a National Heritage site!

Oh Coppers! My other-half is a northsider and her brother who still lives in Dublin has been trying to get me to go there for a number of years. We finally went last year and I have to agree with Mark that trying to describe the place doesn't do it justice. We had a diminutive Portuguese friend, who is single, there with us and we would lose him every half an hour or so with him (literally) popping up every-so-often with the biggest grin on his face. Funniest thing ever. 

Definitely not classy!

Archived