Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
volpeazzurro

Away Tickets

Just a quick question for those of you that are regular away fans please for some guidence. Whilst I usually get to a couple of away matches per year, due to having friends who are Leicester fans in a few different parts of the country, in recent times we've always got tickets in the away ends due to the priority scheme etc. Now having got a season ticket again after a few tears away, I noticed for the Charlton match that online they have the 'Quick Ticket' scheme. Last year for the home tie against Watford it took me an age to get two tickets together for my son and I. I just wondered whether for normal away matches whether usuing the 'quick ticket' option whether you get a number of tickets together or just any random seat numbers. Thanks.

Just a quick question for those of you that are regular away fans please for some guidence. Whilst I usually get to a couple of away matches per year, due to having friends who are Leicester fans in a few different parts of the country, in recent times we've always got tickets in the away ends due to the priority scheme etc. Now having got a season ticket again after a few tears away, I noticed for the Charlton match that online they have the 'Quick Ticket' scheme. Last year for the home tie against Watford it took me an age to get two tickets together for my son and I. I just wondered whether for normal away matches whether usuing the 'quick ticket' option whether you get a number of tickets together or just any random seat numbers. Thanks.

Together

Archived