Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

ea cricket 2005 - ps2

I had Cricket 2004 and i have just created my own 2020 cup. It took me a while to get to grips with but is very good. And now i am winning everything on the highest difficulty rating!

This year i am going for Brian Lara Cricket. A few of my mates have had it and said its good. Im getting bored of some EA games because there isnt any challenge left! I find them too easy.

Brian Lara is better.

150020[/snapback]

Brian Lara is quality. It's a bit frustrating trying to take wickets to start with but once you work out the right line and lengths it's very satifying. On the world cup I managed to bowl Netherlands all out for 7 (on county level)

I bought EA this mornin online so I'll tell you what I think of it.

150408[/snapback]

What do you reckon Wellman? I still think it's far too hard and I just haven't got the patience to block away until my players get in but if you try and hit out too early you just get caught.

Iv got Brian lara and i enjoy it but there are a few issues. I dont think its hard enough. I know there are skill levels but a 6 month baby could play against Australia with Nambia and still win. But im movin up to test level and ill see what thats like. Maybe im too good!

But a much better and enjoying game than Cricket 2004.

Iv got Brian lara and i enjoy it but there are a few issues. I dont think its hard enough. I know there are skill levels but a 6 month baby could play against Australia with Nambia and still win. But im movin up to test level and ill see what thats like. Maybe im too good!

But a much better and enjoying game than Cricket 2004.

152517[/snapback]

Test level is a whole different kettle of fish mate. I got beaten by Bangladesh with England by an innings and something like 3 runs

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone here have brian lara, and if they do how do you improve your career player quickly? How many wickets must you have to take with a crap bowler to become good?

What you need to do is an exhibition double wicket. Make sure it's a 10 over match and put fielding restrictions on. When you pick the oppositions team make sure there tailenders as it's easy to bowl em out. I normally pick Dollan and Toffee (something like that) And make sure it's on slog mode. Builds up your stats nice and quick. :thumbup:

What you need to do is an exhibition double wicket. Make sure it's a 10 over match and put fielding restrictions on. When you pick the oppositions team make sure there tailenders as it's easy to bowl em out. I normally pick Dollan and Toffee (something like that) And make sure it's on slog mode. Builds up your stats nice and quick. :thumbup:

Nice! Cheers for that! Ill try that later. its easy to build up batting stats but the bowlers always stay crap!

I've got an off spinner thats pretty handy. But my faster bowler ain't to good. The only problem with double wicket is that you can't build up your fielding, so i put my guy as wicket keeper as i seem to get loads of edges and 1 catch is worth 3 stat points which helps.

Archived