Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Sheffield United match thread

I agree we played very well BUT im sorry De Vries is going to have to do a hell of alot more than that to prove his worth!

151136[/snapback]

Do you think he's getting better or worse? Because how he played today was a hell of a lot better than last year. Shows he's improving so he can only get better :D:ph34r:

fock sake, most of you lot don't change a bit. De Vries was such an improvement from last season so get off of his back firstly. We are not shit at all, the refs stupid decision cost us and as soon as that happened we fell to bits.

After all it's only the first game of the season so get of the lads backs

151133[/snapback]

That doesn't say much for our prospects does it, where was the pride, the passion and the 'let's show this twat of a ref he's not going to deny us points, they are professional footballers they are not paid to 'fall to bits'. Sheff U scored 2 goals after that penalty that's what we should have done not capitualate like a Micky Adam's / Dave Bassett team.

Craig should fine them a weeks wages. :mad:

Just got back from the game , and how pissed off i am.

First of all Douglas :mad: he is so slow off of the mark and thats why we gave away the first penalty. McCarthy fouls way to much , he always has his arms around the oppositions neck.

And as for De Vries i cant see much imrovement :ph34r:

Oh well things can only get better :unsure:

Just to add...

At 1-1 i think we had the game , there was passion there and some of it from De Vries who tried to get the crowd going more. Sylla gave 100% but slowly fizzed out towards the end. Was the 2nd Penalty a foul what happend?

Just got back from the game , and how pissed off i am.

First of all Douglas  :mad: he is so slow off of the mark and thats why we gave away the first penalty. McCarthy fouls way to much , he always has his arms around the oppositions neck.

And as for De Vries i cant see much imrovement :ph34r:

Oh well things can only get better :unsure:

Just to add...

At 1-1 i think we had the game , there was passion there and some of it from De Vries who tried to get the crowd going more. Sylla gave 100% but slowly fizzed out towards the end. Was the 2nd Penalty a foul what happend?

151176[/snapback]

Nils Eric supposedly handbowled it when it hit his chest :(

lol and some of you call yourself fans....

its the first game, yes we lost 4-1, yes we didnt deserve to lose but we did, look forward now to Tuesday.

De Vries played the best ive seen him in the second half - thats an improvement but with people like some of you "supporting him" he has no chance of getting any **** confidence

I didnt see the game today so im just going by what ive seen and heard, it seems as if city played well at times but lost concentration towards the end of the game. I dont know what douglas did to deserve all this stick as i didnt see the game but all i can say is that this was his competitive game for lcfc and first game in the championship please dont just judge him on one game. sheff u are one of the better teams we will play this season and i think they are definetly promotion contenders so dont be too downhearted

Archived