Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Mr C

Just wanted to know your thoughts and opinions on how to make this board better. What type of poster are you looking for? What type of topics do you want? Are you tired of your regular posters? Are you enjoying the 'how are you today threads?' Please explain why Lush comes along and winds everyone up and its good but you ban Freund for the exact same thing?

Not having a pop im just genuinely interested in your thoughts. :thumbup:

Well since we started i've been looking to get more older posters to the forum, because of certain views from another forum, i always take note of critisms and the main one was that it was a forum full of younger Leicester fans. Of course it's going to be to begin with, as i had to set this forum up from scratch, we also had competition from what was the main LCFC forum where some quality posters were, so obviously not everyone wanted to move. I think it's getting there though. I never actually expected it to become this big in just a year.

Why would i be tired of the regular posters? They are what helped the forum grow in the first place and become as successful as it has.

I don't mind which topics are made, as long as they dont break rules or just offer some type of discussion between 2 posters.

Havent noticed the how are you today threads.

I think lush is a top poster when he posts in the LCFC forum. I thought his political views were ok to begin with, but it's getting a bit repetitive now, seems like he's just looking for an argument recently :(

I didn't ban freund for "winding people up". I was actually a fan of his, and until he started threatening me recently, saying he was going to ruin Foxestalk unless i did as he said, then i had no choice. He's also hacked into Scowys account numerous times since.

Any suggestions to improve the site from anyone are always welcome.

I know it sounds ambitious but the best way to spread to word about Foxestalk would be at games/leicester city functions. This is where all the leicester supporters are and even by word of mouth you can get a few people to join. Maybe at half time chat to other fans around you. I do that all the time and chat about the first half etc. Its worth a try maybe? Please tell me if im wrong!

Well since we started i've been looking to get more older posters to the forum, because of certain views from another forum, i always take note of critisms and the main one was that it was a forum full of younger Leicester fans. Of course it's going to be to begin with, as i had to set this forum up from scratch, we also had competition from what was the main LCFC forum where some quality posters were, so obviously not everyone wanted to move. I think it's getting there though. I never actually expected it to become this big in just a year.

Why would i be tired of the regular posters? They are what helped the forum grow in the first place and become as successful as it has.

I don't mind which topics are made, as long as they dont break rules or just offer some type of discussion between 2 posters.

Havent noticed the how are you today threads.

I think lush is a top poster when he posts in the LCFC forum. I thought his political views were ok to begin with, but it's getting a bit repetitive now, seems like he's just looking for an argument recently :(

I didn't ban freund for "winding people up". I was actually a fan of his, and until he started threatening me recently, saying he was going to ruin Foxestalk unless i did as he said, then i had no choice. He's also hacked into Scowys account numerous times since.

Any suggestions to improve the site from anyone are always welcome.

152519[/snapback]

Thanks Mark, like I said, I wasnt having a go just picking up on people I speak to and what they have said and wanted to get your thoughts on it as you created Foxes Talk. I think FT is a great site, and now me and Cobbo have alerted Mr Tim Davies as to this sites existance everyone needs to be on their best behaviour ;)

Archived