Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

With the Stoke game hours away...

Was going to say we'd right all the wrongs of Saturday and win 4-1 but then I simply couldn't imagine a Levein team actually doing that and continuing to pour forward against an extremely useful Stoke team with points so vital.

In the end I came back to the 1-0 but Levein's team never seem to keep a clean sheet and I am sure Stoke will put Duck Less under severe pressure. At 1-1 with 15 minutes left it becomes a lottery with City worrying about what happened Saturday.

Nervous end but 1-1.   

However, if Henderson plays I think well win 2-1.

153185[/snapback]

At this rate Thracian, you're gonna overtake me as the biggest moaner on FT! :P;)lol

Having just drunk a can of Coke too quickly, I'm feeling quite bloated leading upto tonight's game. Hopefully, this will pass though.

As for the footy, it would be asking a bit much for them to turn on the style so I'm nervously anticipating an edgy night with few goals.

Archived