Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
unrepentant

BIG RAB

I WAS ON THIS SITE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GOT MYSELF BARRED! AND IN HINDSIGHT RIGHTFULLY SO, SO APOLOGIES TO ALL OF YOU WHOM I OFFENDED. BUT MY MAIN POINT IS TOLD U SO! I AM A CELTIC SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY A YEAR AND BIG RAB DOUGLAS HONEST BIG GUY THAT HE IS, IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DONKEY! I KNOW IT IS ONLY HIS 1ST COMPETITIVE GAME BUT BELIEVE GET USED TO IT HE IS A TOTAL LIABILITY. ANOTHER OF OUR REJECTS WHOM I CANNOT BELIEVE CRAIG LEVEIN TOOK IS MOMO SYLLA! THE GUY DOESNT EVEN SEEM TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING HALF THE TIME. ON A BRIGHTER NOTE FOR YOUS BIG DE VRIES IS A GOOD BIG PLAYER AND TO BE HONEST I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE HIM AT CELTIC, AND I AM SURE HE WILL COME GOOD FOR YOUS. BUT IF CRAIG LEVEIN BELIEVES HE CAN TAKE LEICESTER FURTHER BUYING SECOND RATE PLAYERS FROM A SECOND RATE LEAGUE WELL IM SURE YOU CAN WORK THAT OUT FOR YOURSELF!

HAIL HAIL

Sylla looks sound to me, never got much of a look in with Celts. Douglas is a donkey though. Shame we haven't got a Nakamura at foxes. I occasionally watch the J-League on SKY and there are some class players from Japan and Korea. Bags of ability and speed and they seem model pro's not money grabbing lazy fat g!ts.

Sylla looks sound to me, never got much of a look in with Celts. Douglas is a donkey though. Shame we haven't got a Nakamura at foxes. I occasionally watch the J-League on SKY and there are some class players from Japan and Korea. Bags of ability and speed and they seem model pro's not money grabbing lazy fat g!ts.

153328[/snapback]

I went to a J-League game in Tokyo a few years ago, it was the champions (Kashima Antlers) v Hiroshima, the match was terrible, worse than a sunday league match. The highlight for me was Steve Corica on the bench, unable to cut it even at that level.

You have to remember just under 5 million people live in Scotland so we do our best for a small country. After all Celtic were first UK team to win European cup. Rangers won Cup Winners Cup as did Aberdeen beating Real Madrid and who can forget Dundee Utd beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp on way to UEFA final. We did all these things without teams of foreigners also unlike Liverpool etc full of Scots and Aussies back in there heyday. SPL etc do the best they can considering the circumstances.

I WAS ON THIS SITE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GOT MYSELF BARRED! AND IN HINDSIGHT RIGHTFULLY SO, SO APOLOGIES TO ALL OF YOU WHOM I OFFENDED. BUT MY MAIN POINT IS TOLD U SO! I AM A CELTIC SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY A YEAR AND BIG RAB DOUGLAS HONEST BIG GUY THAT HE IS, IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DONKEY! I KNOW IT IS ONLY HIS 1ST COMPETITIVE GAME BUT BELIEVE GET USED TO IT HE IS A TOTAL LIABILITY. ANOTHER OF OUR REJECTS WHOM I CANNOT BELIEVE CRAIG LEVEIN TOOK IS MOMO SYLLA! THE GUY DOESNT EVEN SEEM TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING HALF THE TIME. ON A BRIGHTER NOTE FOR YOUS BIG DE VRIES IS A GOOD BIG PLAYER AND TO BE HONEST I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE HIM AT CELTIC, AND I AM SURE HE WILL COME GOOD FOR YOUS. BUT IF CRAIG LEVEIN BELIEVES HE CAN TAKE LEICESTER FURTHER BUYING SECOND RATE PLAYERS FROM A SECOND RATE LEAGUE WELL IM SURE YOU CAN WORK THAT OUT FOR YOURSELF!

HAIL HAIL

153209[/snapback]

lol very good

Only bit i agree with is Second rate league. Well said, All of Scotlands leagues are a joke.

153332[/snapback]

At least in Scotland 2 teams can win the league, where as down here it is Chelsea. Talk about Micky **** Mouse.

HAIL HAIL

153209[/snapback]

Stop shouting

Archived