Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Gareth and Joey

What a partnership this pair are. both of them were class last night and on saturday. It's gonna be hard for Hughies and Kisnorbo to get into the starting 11 with the form they're both on.

154108[/snapback]

Plus Wesolowski when he is back! What a phenomenal central midfield we have got! Excellent stuff.

They did well last night. The only thing about Williams is that he takes a while to get into the game, but when he does he is great! And its only good that they are playing well because it increases competiton for the places!

They've done well in the first two games and I just hope they can keep it up because their problem last season was their inconsistent performances. Joey more so than Gareth but both of them were patchy last season. Maybe the stiff competition has brought the best out of them both of maybe Joey struggled with fitness last season as he joined us late on in pre-season. Joey's much improved and has impressed me greatly. He nearly scored last night too with a dipping shot. Only seen him keep a shot down once before. Can't change the centre of midfield on current form although I think Tiatto will come back in for Wilcox because he was breathing out of his arse by 80 minutes and three games in a week would be asking a lot from him.

i think we have the best center mid in the division tbh, includeing the back up and that... as soon as one gets injured (touch wood) we have back up just as good, trying to break into the starting 11 :P

154137[/snapback]

Would agree with you there 100%. It's been a long time since we've had competition throughout the team.

Levein has done what he said and brought hungry players into the club that thrive on the competition. It seems to be having a positive affect on the whole squad. So far so good IMO :smile:

Archived