Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Song for HENRY

thierry henry style....

Wheres our ho-nry? Wheres our ho-nry? Wheres our ho-nry? Wheres our ho-nry?

Wheres our ho-nry?

Wheres our ho-nry?

Wheres our ho-nry?

or

thank you henry....

thank you henry....

thank you henry....

thank you henry....

thank you henry....

STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE! YOU CAN STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE! YOU CAN STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET, STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET, STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE,SIDEWAYS!

155684[/snapback]

lollollol That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen all...week

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I LOVE IT :D:D:D

STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE! YOU CAN STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE! YOU CAN STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET, STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET, STICK YER ****IN TRUMPET UP YER ARSE,SIDEWAYS!

155684[/snapback]

LMAO!!

lollollollollollollollol

Cant see that catching on tomorrow though :unsure:

what

a

:rolleyes:

Why dont you go and start a petition if you want him that much - or get him to come round your house and play the ****er as your alarm clock  :unsure:

155638[/snapback]

HAHAH, all this arguing. FFS You will have forgotten about him by next week, and you will remember how good the cd version is.

#you can stick your ****ing trumpet up your arse....# cheers Durnerz that is such a good song lollollol

why dont I come to your house and and re arrange your face.......... ugly!

155700[/snapback]

He had the choice to play once (at 3.45pm) he don't want that, he could have played it was his choice to turn it down...Even if he did play just the once it'd be too much/too many times personally!

If he does change his mind a play just the once - Be Happy! No-one else will be happy with that twat who can't get the right notes but at least YOU'LL be happy! :rolleyes:

Face it the majority (Or what I thought was the majority - Although opinions have suddenly changed looking at the other thread :rolleyes:) want Henry out of the club, The minority want him to carry on!

Bye Bye Henry, close the door on the way out :wave::)

He had the choice to play once (at 3.45pm) he don't want that, he could have played it was his choice to turn it down...Even if he did play just the once it'd be too much/too many times personally!

If he does change his mind a play just the once - Be Happy! No-one else will be happy with that twat who can't get the right notes but at least YOU'LL be happy!  :rolleyes:

Face it the majority (Or what I thought was the majority - Although opinions have suddenly changed looking at the other thread :rolleyes:) want Henry out of the club, The minority want him to carry on!

Bye Bye Henry, close the door on the way out :wave::)

155709[/snapback]

Thats an interesting song Matt lol

Hey Durnerz check out my sig!

Henry = ungrateful b*stard, it slighty pisses me off, when we all have to pay £250 for a season ticket, then he gets two free and everyone hates him and his horn!

Fox in the box... would you pay for his and his wifes season ticket?

Hey Durnerz check out my sig!

Henry = ungrateful b*stard, it slighty pisses me off, when we all have to pay £250 for a season ticket, then he gets two free and everyone hates him and his horn!

Fox in the box... would you pay for his and his wifes season ticket?

155722[/snapback]

Good sig son :thumbup:

Archived