Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Fox Travel

well i can go to the Crewe game if i can get a foxes travel coach to drop me off at Loughborough or Melton on the way back. I am 14 and i can catch the bus back home from these places but it only says on the OS foxestravel leaves the walkers stadium at 11:30.

Is there a foxes travel from Melton or Loughborough ?

and can i travel being 14 on my own? (will be meeting people there though)

please help thanks :)

well i can go to the Crewe game if i can get a foxes travel coach to drop me off at Loughborough or Melton on the way back. I am 14 and i can catch the bus back home from these places but it only says on the OS foxestravel leaves the walkers stadium at 11:30.

Is there a foxes travel from Melton or Loughborough ?

and can i travel being 14 on my own? (will be meeting people there though)

please help thanks  :)

156654[/snapback]

There used to be a Travel coach that went from opposite the Brush Social Club in Loughborough near the Rushes, email the club Jon and ask.

ok cheers Durnerz does anyone else have any info? i will be sending an email

156696[/snapback]

I had a look at the OS and there is not much on it. Good luck. ;):thumbup:

Mad Biker: last Active 31st January 2005 - 2:19 AM :S:S:S

im sure the club will let me know though i have a few mates who travel fox travel i could ask. Like Simon ,Teeno he normally goes fox travel and i know hes got them from Loughborough before. ( Simon is a non poster who is a registered member of the public) :huh:

Mad Biker: last Active 31st January 2005 - 2:19 AM  :S  :S  :S

im sure the club will let me know though i have a few mates who travel fox travel i could ask. Like Simon ,Teeno he normally goes fox travel and i know hes got them from Loughborough before. ( Simon is a non poster who is a registered member of the public)  :huh:

156747[/snapback]

It's a individual supporters group that go from Loughborough, it's nothing to do with Fox travel, I have the number in my phone mate but It's broke. Try PMing Mad biker on Talkingballs, I'm sure he'll help you out.

I'll probably be on the fox travel from Leicester mate, trains and busses run regularly to Melton, it doesn't take long to get back. The 5a bus goes near where you live doesn't it?

It's a individual supporters group that go from Loughborough, it's nothing to do with Fox travel, I have the number in my phone mate but It's broke. Try PMing Mad biker on Talkingballs, I'm sure he'll help you out.

I'll probably be on the fox travel from Leicester mate, trains and busses run regularly to Melton, it doesn't take long to get back. The 5a bus goes near where you live doesn't it?

156751[/snapback]

teeno why arent you on msn?

yeah 5A does but you have to catch that fromm in town not walkers dont you ? :S

Archived