Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Maastricht Foxes

• 1 year later...

I'm in Peters Irish bar on the market ever Saturday & he shows 90% of Leicester's games...its just too expensive now & you'll be lucky to get a ticket as we have sold out of season tickets...

I have a few connections and have managed to get tickets for away games hence the visits last year. I will be going to few games next year.so will be looking at the fixture list with interest in two weeks time. Away games are easier to get tickets if you know season ticket holders as they want the accredited points they get so they get tickets for the big games. I just want to watch any game

• 3 months later...
Guest bss9401

My son and I stopped at the Berneau Hotel for a couple of nights last month during our holiday. We went up to Dreilanderpunkt, me in City colours. We had a great time. Lovely area, cracking people. Flemish road signs in Belgium messed with my head though!!

My son and I stopped at the Berneau Hotel for a couple of nights last month during our holiday. We went up to Dreilanderpunkt, me in City colours. We had a great time. Lovely area, cracking people. Flemish road signs in Belgium messed with my head though!!

Did you feel like an twerp?

Archived