Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

American Roadtrip / Holiday

Right...

If you want the best ever fast food stop at In-N-Out burger. There is one half way between Vegas and LA in a town called Barstow, the Greyhound stops right there anyway. It's all fresh, made to order and you'll never look at a cheeseburger in the same way again.

Also, 

Just saw the "in and out" comment and i had to mention this.. 

We were in "in and Out" in Sanfran, on my way back to the table i squeezed between a large lady queuing and a table, i didnt bump either but i did get a little close... later as i was leaving i walked past the large lady again and she mumbled something about bad manners and i said excuse me.. what was the problem... upon hearing my australian accent, but i assume thinking it was english, she complaioed loudly that i had no manners for squeezing past her...

I care fully and gently explained i hadnt bumped her and there was no problem and prhaps her manners were at fault... at which point at the top of her voice she shouted...

"GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR COLONIAL BULLSHIT ....MOTHERFVCKER!!!"

The fries werent worth it :)

I always find that it's the idiots with the least amount to say - say it loudest.

Don't let some fat bint ruin a good day!

Can't believe, given my job I'm shouting the praises of a fast food joint!

:thumbup:  for sure... It was the "Colonial" bit that got me, im assuming she had been awaiting the day she could stand up to the evil english lol

I drove PCH from LA to SF last year and it's an absolutely brilliant drive! Could easily spend a couple of weeks just stopping where you feel like it. If I do it again I'll probably hire a camper or summat to do it. Personally I stopped at Santa Monica, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Pismo Beach before heading to San Fran for a week. Hired a Dodge Charger for it from Alamo and they were really decently priced

Archived