Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Cricket

oh i know it's not mate, i wanted to Sussex to win but Wellman knows Sussex are back clear top and he will probably gloat now!!

161984[/snapback]

true...better give him an hour to gloat and ill be back to this thread! :P

You won the County Championship last season, I think you'll win this league comfortably too ;)

160548[/snapback]

Sussex did not win the County Championship last year, as I am constantly reminded. :mad:

only cos mahmood bowled a no ball and some half volleys in the last over when you needed 12 to win i think it was leaving you with a free hit etc.

luck is with those by the coast at the moment :blink:

So the captains 100 knock doesn't really matter and we were chasing 231 to win? Thats luck? Riiiiiiiiiite! :blink::P

So the captains 100 knock doesn't really matter and we were chasing 231 to win? Thats luck? Riiiiiiiiiite! :blink::P

i turned on that game with 1.2 overs left and sussex needed 13 to win then 12 off the last over and mahmood bowled a no ball and it seemed pretty flukey from what i saw.. i didnt even know anyone got 100 but i suppose someone would have had to have scored runs to get that total :P:blink:

Cmon The BEARS :D

Another trophy to add to the cabinet tomorrow

C & G CUP WINNERS 05 !!! :thumbup:

is that tomorow.. also tomorow sky sports 2:30 is england v australia woman 20/20 should be a laugh. i saw some of there game today and no offence but there shit.. they openers bowl about as fast as ashley giles but seem. i am not jokeing n all :ermm:;) good finish though ,though not right result

is that tomorow.. also tomorow sky sports 2:30 is england v australia woman 20/20 should be a laugh. i saw some of there game today and no offence but there shit.. they openers bowl about as fast as ashley giles but seem. i am not jokeing n all :ermm:;) good finish though ,though not right result

I saw a bit of that as well. Good old Ian Ward was commentating *sp* too. They usually have a few womens games down at home :ermm::rolleyes:

Cmon The BEARS :D

Another trophy to add to the cabinet tomorrow

C & G CUP WINNERS 05 !!! :thumbup:

:sleeping: Getting a bit fed up of hearing about the 'poo' Bears..... :P

The women's world record breaking fast bowl is about 75mph. I believe this was a one off attempt, not part of an over/game. 'Tis shocking, and one of the reasons I never took up the game, as that Heyhoe-Flint woman used to bleat on about the fact women play a more skillful game, and don't rely on pace etc. She also opposed calls for women to wear trousers, not stupid little skirts. :o

Archived