Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Cricket

does anyone actually give a sh*t about county cricket exept 20/20 ..i think maybe only 1 or 2 being yourself and the players  :P  :P  :P  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

158731[/snapback]

:o actually, yes.

Don't get to watch many games due to work and things but I do follow the progress.

Loved it when we won the county championship twice in 3 years! :D

Phil Simmons rocks.

:o actually, yes.

Don't get to watch many games due to work and things but I do follow the progress.

Loved it when we won the county championship twice in 3 years! :D

Phil Simmons rocks.

158734[/snapback]

I remember Simmons! Quality in both forms of the game. hes just got sacked from the Zimbabwe post i think though, so maybe a return to Leics?

And for anyone who buys my old house and tears the wallpaper down in my room there will be a huge message about the title win! I was decorating my room at the time you see! :)

Easy :clap:, Easy :clap:, Easy :clap:

Top of the league, yuo're having a laugh  :P

160545[/snapback]

yep we are and with a game in hand :D . I'm telling you now, we'll brick it and we won't win the league :o <_< ;) . In typical Sussex style, we won't win it :angry:

yep we are and with a game in hand  :D . I'm telling you now, we'll brick it and we won't win the league :o  <_<  ;) . In typical Sussex style, we won't win it  :angry:

160546[/snapback]

You won the County Championship last season, I think you'll win this league comfortably too ;)

No, But we know that you won

161914[/snapback]

Not a bad thing! Now Warickshire can only come level on points with Leics as they only have 1 more game in hand. I think Leicestershire have 3 games left so promotion looks promising.

Not a bad thing! Now Warickshire can only come level on points with Leics as they only have 1 more game in hand. I think Leicestershire have 3 games left so promotion looks promising.

161939[/snapback]

oh i know it's not mate, i wanted to Sussex to win but Wellman knows Sussex are back clear top and he will probably gloat now!!

Archived