Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Medical symptom - Sensation of water running down leg

So what is the issue then? :dunno:

Depends if it's good aids or bad aids.

PS, so come on Haydos, what did the doc say? Of course you could really freak everyone out and maybe make a few posters feel guilty by not posting for several months...

:nigel:

Depends if it's good aids or bad aids.

PS, so come on Haydos, what did the doc say? Of course you could really freak everyone out and maybe make a few posters feel guilty by not posting for several months...

:nigel:

I haven't been yet, not felt it again for the last few days. NHS direct or whatever they are said it doesn't sound too serious on it's own but go if they persist or return. I'm gonna assume it's just a funny bit of nerve-something-or-other.

Going to give the doc's a call tomorrow to be on the safe side but thought I'd try and get some info in the meantime..

Anyone ever had this symptom, I've read up a bit online and there's different bits of info about it relating to different conditions. I slipped a disc and had a trapped nerve about 7 or 8 years ago and had a steroid injection following that and it's been basically brilliant ever since. The last couple of days though I've had this feeling like my leg has a bit of water on it, going so far as to wipe it off. Obviously it's completely dry though, really weird. Just at the top of my right shin (the opposite leg to which I traditionally had problems with after trapping the nerve).

Anyone with sciatic issues ever had this?

Try going back to the doctor . I guarantee he will know more than anyone else on here. :thumbup:

Going to give the doc's a call tomorrow to be on the safe side but thought I'd try and get some info in the meantime..

Anyone ever had this symptom, I've read up a bit online and there's different bits of info about it relating to different conditions. I slipped a disc and had a trapped nerve about 7 or 8 years ago and had a steroid injection following that and it's been basically brilliant ever since. The last couple of days though I've had this feeling like my leg has a bit of water on it, going so far as to wipe it off. Obviously it's completely dry though, really weird. Just at the top of my right shin (the opposite leg to which I traditionally had problems with after trapping the nerve).

Anyone with sciatic issues ever had this?

I've only just seen this mate. As you know, I have sciatic issues relating to a disc that sits on my S1 Nerve. I've had three injections now but the symptoms remain so I'm on the NHS list for surgery as soon possible.

I get ALL SORTS of weird sensations running down my left leg, ranging from hot and cold, pins and needles, spasms, and the one you've mentioned... the feeling of water. They are all very weird and are associated with the S1 Nerve. If the nerve bundle is trapped by a disc (pinched) it will start to react.

Either that or you have pissed yersen?

lol

Get it checked would be my advice. With all the fookin trouble I've had with this leg, I'd say make sure everything is ok, which it most probably is.

Archived