Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ddarbyshire

Ausden Clark's Supporter's Travel Prices

It's nothing to do with AC caring about supporters, it's simply about them undercutting Foxes Travel.

If £10 is viable, it goes to show how much money they were making in previous seasons.

Still, the customer wins, and I'll now be using Ausden Clark for any away games after the 10 games Foxes Travel has run out.

It's nothing to do with AC caring about supporters, it's simply about them undercutting Foxes Travel.

If £10 is viable, it goes to show how much money they were making in previous seasons.

Still, the customer wins, and I'll now be using Ausden Clark for any away games after the 10 games Foxes Travel has run out.

Fox Travel is for every game too. Just the first 10 coaches for every game, but even then you're looking at about 500+ seats being available.

Thinking of using the coach to go Chelsea (A) but which one should I use?

What are the perks of each? Who gets you their faster? How long before the game?

Abrigada

Been on both, I prefer Austen Clarke, I would say they get you there a little earlier, but no real diference, just personal preference.

Don't know how well the fox travel will sell, and you have to be on first 10 coaches, where on A.C it doesn't matter how late you book it's still max a tenner.

Thinking of using the coach to go Chelsea (A) but which one should I use?

What are the perks of each? Who gets you their faster? How long before the game?

Abrigada

Try AC for Chelsea,then Fox travel for another game and make your own mind up.It does seem AC get there a little earlier so maybe an extra pint in the pub,but i've heard that you could be on a bus full of 14 year olds singing "We love you" which would do my head in.But for a tenner you really can't knock either really.I've discovered over the recent years that i'm going less and less for the game and more for the day as a whole,so its gonna be trains for me and try not to think about the money i've spent.

Ausden Clarke way better. Been on both in last and never fox travel again. Always 15 mins late departing plus an hour service stop and rarely gets u to the ground before 1.45-2.00. Ausden Clarke gets the local hero for 7.30 for full English a couple of pints and just a quick 10 min service stop which enables you to get to the ground early enough git a wander around/few pints etc

Archived