Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Ulloa's Strike Partner?

Just reported on Sky Sports News.. US AND QPR are in the race to sign Denney!.... Think he's more suited to Harrys mob... Although I do think he'll score goals.. But now we have Ulloa I'm not sure Deeney is the right signing????.... Can you see them playing together??

Wood wasn't considered premier league quality by WBA and ive seen nothing that convinces me that he can do the business consistently. Nugent I just dont see how he will get goals in open play so for me it's Ulloa and Vardy.

I assume Nugent will become part of the 3 behind the 1 striker. Either in the middle as a creative spark, or on the left where he's pretty much played in a 4 - 3 - 3 for Pompey.

But I don't think Pearson has Nugent in his 'striker' plans at all.

Why assume Ulloa will start? Big money doesn't guarantee a starting place. You cannot assume he will start just because we paid a lot for him.

He's Pearson's target man! One must assume Ulloa is the 1st name on the sheet vs Everton.

Archived