Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

if leicester won the league and cup

not saying this is gonna happen but its the only way we cud spend big in the summer if we went up and thats winning the championship and the league cup. think of the money not only a place in the premiership but also a place in the uefa cup. with the money i'd sign bentley,earnshaw and kris commons and maybe a few more. not saying thats gonna happen cus the league is strong and the league cup has insterest from the bigger teams now. just saying it wud be ideal way to finance for better players.

not saying this is gonna happen but its the only way we cud spend big in the summer if we went up and thats winning the championship and the  league cup.  think of the money not only a place in the premiership but also a place in the uefa cup. with the money i'd sign bentley,earnshaw and kris commons and maybe a few more. not saying thats gonna happen cus the league is strong and the league cup has insterest from the bigger teams now. just saying it wud be ideal way to finance for better players.

160746[/snapback]

A bit like saying if you won the Lottery you could buy a mansion. And about as unlikely.

not saying this is gonna happen but its the only way we cud spend big in the summer if we went up and thats winning the championship and the  league cup.  think of the money not only a place in the premiership but also a place in the uefa cup. with the money i'd sign bentley,earnshaw and kris commons and maybe a few more. not saying thats gonna happen cus the league is strong and the league cup has insterest from the bigger teams now. just saying it wud be ideal way to finance for better players.

160746[/snapback]

thats crazy. but im gonna try and take this seriously.

u know how many games are in the championship - alot.

and plus the cup matches, and replays etc.

basically their squad AINT big enough. No strength in depth and all that, when injuries occur. theres no alot going on for us.

i admire ur optimismic style though young chief :)

Looking forward is always helpful to any club. However, if you make too higher expectations, You will be let down year after year.

Getting into the Prem will be brilliant for Leicester, and that alone will let you spend in the summer.

Boston Fan

Cant knock you for optimism but we have to be realistic as well. We have to look at Play-off for ambition and just make sure we keep developing as a team. This will ensure that we are moving forward despite the possibility of not getting promotion. It means that they next season, we can build a squad on top of a ready foundation that can push for promotion. Sounds easy saying it but it can be done and I think CL is tha man to do it! Micky Adams was a manager that never looked beyond one season, and he is doing the same with Coventry.

i think he's just trying to lift the spirit - if we DID do the league and cup double :lol: i would buy a decent keeper, Ashton and Kris Commons.

160786[/snapback]

We kept a clean sheet last night, no? Our first this season. That aside, how did Henderson play? Was he better than Rab C Nesbit?

We kept a clean sheet last night, no? Our first this season. That aside, how did Henderson play? Was he better than Rab C Nesbit?

162348[/snapback]

Was the Ipswich game a figment of my imagination then?

i think we should forget the cup competitions (winning them anyway), gettin to the latter stages is the best we can do, we cannot compete with premiership teams. now that chelsea and the other big teams decide that they want to win the league cup we have no chance of winning that currently. even most prem sides will not be fancying their chances against the likes of the top 3. play offs are our best hope this year, sad but true.

Archived