Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JIMMYWILLIS

You can relive one thing from your youthful heyday

My mum and dad had a holiday cottage in a place called Burnham Market.it was either all round mine for booze,fags, my dads expensive cigars once,we didnt know they were expensive.card school and women or if my parents were not there......( see what I did there) no,if they were home I used to use the pad as a shag palace,expensive way of doing it but that was my tinder account.Dunno which I preferred,it was all good.

Burnham Market!!

I wonder if you're the only millionaire on F.T.

School summer holidays from about the age of 8 to about 12,this was before computers for me and all I remember was laughing all the time.Not looking back through rose tinted specs either,garden creeping,tree jumping,hedge diving,jumping from the bridge in Abbey park the list was endless.Good times, really good times.

School summer holidays from about the age of 8 to about 12,this was before computers for me and all I remember was laughing all the time.Not looking back through rose tinted specs either,garden creeping,tree jumping,hedge diving,jumping from the bridge in Abbey park the list was endless.Good times, really good times.

Sums it up for me.

There was something about being that age. The world just seemed like a giant, worry-free, adventure playground

Archived