Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Kris Boyd to Cardiff

Duno if there has been a topi on this already - I havent seen it if there is. It says on the BBC that Kilmarnock have accepted a £500,000 bid from Cardiff for him anyway. I think he would be well worth a look for us if we could afford that. Could we raise £500,000 without selling Conners? =/

Duno if there has been a topi on this already - I havent seen it if there is. It says on the BBC that Kilmarnock have accepted a £500,000 bid from Cardiff for him anyway. I think he would be well worth a look for us if we could afford that. Could we raise £500,000 without selling Conners? =/

161066[/snapback]

We've got Hammond now, so i don't see the point of putting in a bid for him, competetion for places is healthy, but when it gets too much it can be unsettling for players.

We've got Hammond now, so i don't see the point of putting in a bid for him, competetion for places is healthy, but when it gets too much it can be unsettling for players.

161071[/snapback]

Plus the fans would start getting worried that Conners might actually be leaving!

And bertfox is right, we have enought competition for places and seem to be ok with chances, just more practice and we can get them into the net!

Plus the fans would start getting worried that Conners might actually be leaving!

And bertfox is right, we have enought competition for places and seem to be ok with chances, just more practice and we can get them into the net!

161101[/snapback]

Well said, i beleive this too.

i reckon after four or 5 more games any 2 of our strikers will know each other well enough to create a good understanding with each other

Archived