Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lobsterboyuk

Upgrading an under 18s season ticket for one game

My son can't make the Arsenal match so I'm interested in how painless it would be to upgrade his ticket to be an adult ticket. Is that even allowed? Obviously I'd expect to pay towards the price difference. Has anybody done this and how easy was it, do I just go into the fanstore and they'll print a ticket and deactivate his ST for the game?

My son can't make the Arsenal match so I'm interested in how painless it would be to upgrade his ticket to be an adult ticket. Is that even allowed? Obviously I'd expect to pay towards the price difference. Has anybody done this and how easy was it, do I just go into the fanstore and they'll print a ticket and deactivate his ST for the game?

Go to the ticket office and they should upgrade you, have had to done this many times with no hassle.

walk in to ticket office ask to upgrade and depending on what day of the week and which member of staff you get they will either add to card or print a paper ticket.

yet never do they do the same twice in a row. lol

walk in to ticket office ask to upgrade and depending on what day of the week and which member of staff you get they will either add to card or print a paper ticket.

yet never do they do the same twice in a row. lol

Sounds about right! Hoping for a paper ticket, far more nervous about releasing the ST card to somebody...

Archived