Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Happy Hardcore

Good music is stuff that is good to the ears if you know what I means, If you want to relate to stuff read poems.

Its good to my ears. And it never gets old. Which is very different to the kind of music you are into. If anyone wants help moving on from listening this nasty stuff contact me on msn, it'll do you good.

Good music is stuff that is good to the ears if you know what I means, If you want to relate to stuff read poems.

Its good to my ears. And it never gets old. Which is very different to the kind of music you are into. If anyone wants help moving on from listening this nasty stuff contact me on msn, it'll do you good.

I'll pass on that mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Does anyone like Happy Hardcore?

I bloody love it. Downloaded loads of thier songs over the last week or so and can't stop listening to them.

the best ones are:

Discoland

Together forever

Children of the night

1718[/snapback]

They are brilliant

Same verse repeated how many times? Some songs only have one or two words in it and its repeated for about 3-4 minutes.

Petrescu - This could just be a lightbulb moment for me :o - Never understood how the name Hardcore could be hijacked and attached to this techno or whatever stuff

But your description is actually fairly acurate of Discharge - Originators of hardcore who spawned the whole hardcore scene in UK, Sweden & Japan - As well as being a very major influence on both Slayer & Metallica (2 Discharge covers appeared on Metallica's Garage Inc)

Discharge songs had killer riffs 100MPH drumming and minimalistic lyrics - The simplicity of the lyrics helped to get the point across

It's no T.V. sketch lyrics

The limbs of a child stick out of debris

It is no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch

It ain't the work of make up artists

This wounded flesh and blood

No no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch

No no T.V. sketch