Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Happy Hardcore

Does anyone like Happy Hardcore?

I bloody love it. Downloaded loads of thier songs over the last week or so and can't stop listening to them.

the best ones are:

Discoland

Together forever

Children of the night

I'm having to listen it all day at work recently. Cant be doing with it. I write better lyrics thats in them songs. Same verse repeated how many times? Some songs only have one or two words in it and its repeated for about 3-4 minutes.

Why do people like it? I can understand partly if theres any sort of melody but some songs unbelievably dont have anything to it just does my head in.

:lol: Happy Hardcore are not a group. It's the genre of music, like rock, pop, rnb etc ;)

I believe WCF meant the song titles!

Discoland

Together forever

Children of the night

Thnks Cobbo thats exactly what I meant

Total and utter crap is all I can call it :lol:

ive heard discoland and that songs dance/trance, just what i like :)

the reason i like dance and trance melodys and stuff even tho some has no words and is quite repitive i like the tune, it has got and im really into trance sorta stuff thats fast. B)

i just think its really upbeat music and not like some rock songs you get where all they talk about is slitting wrists and wishing they was dead hate songs that are down about stuff :!:

i just think its really upbeat music and not like some rock songs you get where all they talk about is slitting wrists and wishing they was dead hate songs that are down about stuff :!:

Alot of people can relate to that better.

You know thats not all they sing about. Find it quite odd that you said that. Alot of music i listen to is very unknown and the bands are far from famous or well known, they write their own music (unlike a lot of crap you'll watch on tv) so the songs show their emotion and feelings. I'd rather listen music that means something than "upbeat" music which 2 lines of lyrics in it! :ph34r:

You know thats not all they sing about. Find it quite odd that you said that. Alot of music i listen to is very unknown and the bands are far from famous or well known, they write their own music (unlike a lot of crap you'll watch on tv) so the songs show their emotion and feelings. I'd rather listen music that means something than "upbeat" music which 2 lines of lyrics in it! :ph34r:

Agreed totally.

Agreed totally.

I agree with you aswell Petrescu

Agreed totally.

I agree with you aswell Petrescu

Likewise, hehe

Archived