Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : West Ham 2-0 Leicester - Vote Now

people giving hamer the highest rating when west ham had 2 shots on target is just another example of the rose tinted spectacles that a lot of fans love to wear. I'm sure whoever comes in for Konchesky when he's inevitably dropped will get 8s and 9s just for the fact he isnt konchesky

people giving hamer the highest rating when west ham had 2 shots on target is just another example of the rose tinted spectacles that a lot of fans love to wear. I'm sure whoever comes in for Konchesky when he's inevitably dropped will get 8s and 9s just for the fact he isnt konchesky

A tad harsh on Konch. There's no doubt he's been poor in recent games and there was no excuse for what he did yesterday but prior to that, he's been no worse than anyone else in the back 4

A tad harsh on Konch. There's no doubt he's been poor in recent games and there was no excuse for what he did yesterday but prior to that, he's been no worse than anyone else in the back 4

i'm not being harsh on konch, quite the opposite. yeah he made a ridiculous mistake that cost us big time but i actually thought apart from that he was decent yesterday and he's actually been the most solid part of the defence this season (not saying much though)

Hamer - 6 - did nothing wrong for the goals

Simpson - 5 Slightly better defensively but offers little going forward.

Wes - 5 - Finding it tough at this level now

Was - 6 - thought he was the best of a poor back four

Konch - 2 - Absolutely appalling.

Mahrez - 7 Flashes of brilliance, always availble and trying to create.

King - 5 - Anonymous, barely passes the ball forward.

Cambiasso - 5 - Worst game for us I think

Drinkwater - 6 better than most

Schlupp - 5 - no idea how or why he is still in the team

Vardy - 6 - Hardest role in the team as a lone forward.

Simpson,Mahrez awful,Konchesky not much better,Cambiasso poor,please give James and Drinkwater a go against Spurs!. Rest pretty average,thought Ulloa and Nugent brightened things up but the game was gone by then.

Schlupp needs to stay at Left back.

Archived