Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian S

Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian S

  1. Are we actually comparing some lady deciding he is out long term with an actual prognosis?. It’s like if there hasn’t been any negative news about the club for 24 hours we need to jump on some dubious second hand conversation to find some.
  2. And the very dodgy David Speedie penalty award in the 1992 play off final.Scandalous.
  3. Well he was fit enough to make his own way to Stockport the other week to go and support his team mates and wasn’t hobbling around.
  4. So she knows very little about football but can predict he has a long term injury based on what? She possibly doesn’t understand football injuries either.
  5. From what I have seen there is potential to be decent, whether he makes it or not who knows but what exactly where you expecting for the paltry amount we spent on him,the finished article. I am known for being a bit negative all things LCFC related but my god this forum at the moment.!
  6. Name the players you would have started instead, excluding those away on international duty.
  7. Just not going to happen unfortunately, he will be here until Christmas before the penny drops with our dipsh*t of an owner.
  8. Yep played against Oxford
  9. Would be nice however both Wigan and Blackpool officially postponed.
  10. Don’t know, it’s what I have heard, admittedly 2nd hand. Also unsurprisingly Faes and Okoli not travelled.
  11. Looks another truly awful signing.Legs seem to have gone. However I am sure Russell will start him tomorrow.
  12. His post match comments are always bollox, I am so looking forward to tomorrow’s instalment of bollox after another shafting.
  13. I thought that at the start of the season, however I think they are going to have no choice.A comfortable defeat on Saturday may be enough but if not Barnsley will be the end.
  14. There is no way I see Mcfarlane starting, he will be banished after Saturdays performance.
  15. It’s the pond we are fishing in.
  16. Rob Edward’s if he is desperate enough yet to work for this clusterf**k.
  17. That’s horrid but will probably be close to the 11.
  18. Not a hope sadly.Think he will still be here until about 15 games before our clowns realise he is a total fraud. sick of listening to his nonsensical waffle. Blaming the inexperience yesterday was just more bollox and if he really thought that , he should be asked why 2 of his first 3 substitutes replaced very experienced players with more kids and why his love child Cullen was left out the squad in favour of another young lad who most of us probably hadn’t heard of until this week. He just spouts garbage.
  19. Best case scenario, 1 point from the next 2 games and surely he is a dead man walking?
  20. Just listened to his post match interview on RL. I thought the performance had left me speechless but my god this bloke is utterly and totally deluded.Glad Matt Piper called him out politely, my views are not so polite. Surely he can’t survive a defeat at Stockport?.
  21. Any team with a simple game plan can beat the master tactician Martin.
  22. Like many it seems, I am looking forward to going today so just know it will end up being a calamitous sh*t show and I will return to football depression where I have resided for a number of years.
  23. You know this is not true, just wanted to moan didn’t you.
×
×
  • Create New...