Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-match music volume

The topic of pre-match music was brought up in the recent Fans Consultation meeting; the Club has received complaints that it wasn't loud enough, so decided to crank it up a bit for the Luton game.

I would appreciate any feedback, especially if you could say whereabouts you were sitting, as the speakers may not be 'distributing' the noise evenly throughout the stands, if you get my drift.

Cheers.

I couldn't make the Luton game so can't comment - but I thought the choice of music and volume at Hull was great - I hope you were taking notes Mrs H - maybe a dictaphone could be your new accessory for away games!

was sat in the south east corner and couldnt hear myself talking and wasnt able to have a conversation with the person sitting next to me....

Was this at the front or the back of the stand?

Was this at the front or the back of the stand?

In the middle ;):P

Probs just me being fussy but id rather go to the footy and have a conversation about the line ups etc rather than listen to some unknown music that is shite (thats a matter of opinion though i suppose) blasting out so that i cant even hear what im saying... :smile:

You knew roughly where we were sitting Lease dont you, the music sounded a reasonable volume where we were, theres not point having it so low that you cant hear it or so loud that you cant have a decent conversation with the person next to you.

Archived