Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Tommy Wright

Tommy Wright has joined Blackpool on loan until the end of the year.

Wright has found first team appearances difficult to come by this season and will moves to Bloomfield Road in search of games.

source: Elvis Signs Three Year Deal

Good move by CL. He's not in the picture and it'll clear some more funds if we want a loan signing or two (like Dickov). Good guy to have around in our situation, I'd think and certainly likely to be m ore involved than Tommy Wright.

Good move by CL. He's not in the picture and it'll clear some more funds if we want a loan signing or two (like Dickov). Good guy to have around in our situation, I'd think and certainly likely to be m ore involved than Tommy Wright.

Pfffft if that happens i'll eat my hat*

*I don't have one so i'll eat Thracians

now that he has joined blackpool on loan for the season do you think he will be playing against us in the first round of the cup ?

He isn't cup-tied, so it's possible.

I doubt we don't care if he becomes cup-tied I doubt we'd pick him if all 4 of our strikers were out lol, so there's probably no clauses stopping him...

It depends on Blackpool's manager picking him to play. :)

Archived