Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Watch Free Premiership games over the web....

Now then !

If been using this method for a while to watch free Premiership games over the web, and loads of games from the Europe leagues. Also, you can watch films, news channels, HBO and crap like that.

All you've got to do is send £5.00 to my paypal account :thumbup: , and i'll send you the link for all the free games !!!!

Just kidding, right here's the info.

There is a number of P2P streaming progams that really do work and you get to watch loads of live games.

All the info and programs can be found on www.freefootballforum.com

I've been using TV ants for a while, and works pretty well. But many of the people on there download all the programs, then just pick the best channels !

The site works around 6 programs, the programs act like a mini tv on your screen. Each program shows many different channels, these are often chinese or asian channels which show PShip, Champions League, and League Cup and World Cup Matches.

The rights to the channels are sold by Satellite Companies and other corporations to Asian countries, these are then streamed directly over the internet meaning no copying is involved, you are simply viewing a gateway. The programs are all peer to peer, programs such as Limewire, Kazaa etc work in a similar way.

Hope this info is useful, if you need anything else just ask.

This does work, there's no catch, its completely free... so enjoy... :)

coolio wolfe.

I recomend downloading the TVant program... but if your brave enough just download all of them and then see which is the best channel.

I recommend the edit button in future :ph34r:

nice one for the info, already knew but good for those who didnt. :thumbup:

I use http://footballstreaming.info/ with TVants and I've no complaints. The picture quality just lately has been about 90-95% of what you'd expect from a TV.

I get to watch all the Sky Sports and Prem Plus games and on top of that, live matches at 3.00 on a Saturday afternoon that obviously aren't on Sky.

Sometimes have to put up with foreign language commentary but that's not really a problem.

Archived