Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

BitTorrent

Guest Daniel

Whos uses it?

Ive been using it for a couple of years now, get loads of stuff from there.

Just wondring if anyones ever downloaded a torrent from WareZcorpS.CoM because ive just got the new Eminem albulm from there it needs a password.

Anyone know the password for this sites downloads?

Guest Daniel

Yeah, thanks alot.

The website you put didnt load for me but i tried eminem and it worked first time, listening now.

Top albulm. :)

double standards I see, doesnt really suprise me at all.

33869[/snapback]

Explain... :rolleyes:

33870[/snapback]

Not aimed at you mate, aimed at admin who have deleted any mention i make of suprnova let alone bit torrent, they are like referees i guess, very inconsistent!

double standards I see, doesnt really suprise me at all.

33869[/snapback]

Explain... :rolleyes:

33870[/snapback]

Not aimed at you mate, aimed at admin who have deleted any mention i make of suprnova let alone bit torrent, they are like referees i guess, very inconsistent!

33873[/snapback]

"Admin" never deleted your topic on promoting the download of Football Manager, that was a moderator of General Chat.

BM wasnt telling people to go there and download it like you was. I dont know if its illegal yet or not, but it should be, its obviously not right to download the game so it was deleted. I couldnt care less anymore to be honest, its gone, its in the past! Lets move on together now :unsure:

Guest Daniel

I wasnt advertising like Petrescu said.

Stop looking for arguments.

Im not sure if its illegal either yet, thats why i was unsure on making the thread.

Archived