Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

confirmed to me this very evening

kerryh (seen below with shum and esther and further below on her todd) confirmed to me this evening that she has a 'thing' for tv's nick knowles. but she felt she needed someone (me) to break the news to her footy chums.

kerrys_birthday_13.jpg

celebrities2.jpg

she says she's not ashamed and says "i find his rubber jaw particularly attractive"

nickkb.jpg

and i thought the girl had taste :rolleyes:

It's because they don't listen, and consequently never understand....

95119[/snapback]

its because you (as in women) talk in riddles and say things in your head then expect us mere mn to know what you've just thought!

ohhh dear, what an awful pic!!

95144[/snapback]

i dunno about that, shum, i think its a great pic and i fancy jayne middlemiss too

its because you (as in women) talk in riddles and say things in your head then expect us mere mn to know what you've just thought!

95203[/snapback]

I never speak in riddles, and I always speak out loud. I am very clear and detailed, I'll have you know.

95203[/snapback]

I never speak in riddles, and I always speak out loud. I am very clear and detailed, I'll have you know.

95221[/snapback]

yes dear

kerryh (seen below with shum and esther and further below on her todd) confirmed to me this evening that she has a 'thing' for tv's nick knowles. but she felt she needed someone (me) to break the news to her footy chums.

kerrys_birthday_13.jpg

celebrities2.jpg

she says she's not ashamed and says "i find his rubber jaw particularly attractive"

nickkb.jpg

and i thought the girl had taste  :rolleyes:

95021[/snapback]

thats the best news I've heard since I heard Lowri Turner was leaving TV's DIY SOS (BBC 1 Wednesday 8pm)

kerrys_birthday_13.jpg

celebrities2.jpg

nickkb.jpg

and i thought the girl had taste  :rolleyes:

95021[/snapback]

thats the best news I've heard since I heard Lowri Turner was leaving TV's DIY SOS (BBC 1 Wednesday 8pm)

96887[/snapback]

your still small time knowles, look elsewhere kerry, love; like that lovely french chef on hells kitchen (itv nights)

• 5 months later...

96887[/snapback]

your still small time knowles, look elsewhere kerry, love; like that lovely french chef on hells kitchen (itv nights)

what a terrific thread, back when foxestalk was good.

Archived