Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterLuke91

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED - TV CHANNEL USA

STH on holiday in Florida. Does anyone know which channel is showing the lcfc v united game?

I do! :)

The game is on CNBC. You're probably having trouble finding it because CNBC isn't a sports channel, but CNBC is the biggest business news channel in the US, so pretty much every cable and satellite provider will carry it. If you're staying at a hotel, it might be a little tricky because hotels don't use standard cable packages, but most decent hotels should carry CNBC.

(Normally, the game would be on NBC Sports, but NBCSN is showing F1 instead.)

I hope this helps and you can watch the game!

I do! :)

The game is on CNBC. You're probably having trouble finding it because CNBC isn't a sports channel, but CNBC is the biggest business news channel in the US, so pretty much every cable and satellite provider will carry it. If you're staying at a hotel, it might be a little tricky because hotels don't use standard cable packages, but most decent hotels should carry CNBC.

(Normally, the game would be on NBC Sports, but NBCSN is showing F1 instead.)

I hope this helps and you can watch the game!

Would that be the same for the Dominican Republic? I'm on my honey moon and the wife still asleep so trying to find the game to watch.

Would that be the same for the Dominican Republic? I'm on my honey moon and the wife still asleep so trying to find the game to watch.

I couldn't tell you for certain, but since CNBC is a national cable channel, I'd imagine that if you get it on cable or satellite in the DR, it would be the same as what we get in the US.

I hope you can watch the game, not wake up the missus, and then get to carry on doing whatever it is people do on their honeymoons. ;)

I couldn't tell you for certain, but since CNBC is a national cable channel, I'd imagine that if you get it on cable or satellite in the DR, it would be the same as what we get in the US.

I hope you can watch the game, not wake up the missus, and then get to carry on doing whatever it is people do on their honeymoons. ;)

Grrrrr don't think I can get it. Got loads of channels on the cable in hotel room but not got CNBC. We've got CNN, NBC, CBS, ESPN.

Not going to be happy if can't watch it. As she's snoring her head off and I'm board. I've got the sky sport app on my phone that I can watch games on back in the uk but won't work over here even tho I've got wifi.

Grrrrr don't think I can get it. Got loads of channels on the cable in hotel room but not got CNBC. We've got CNN, NBC, CBS, ESPN.

Not going to be happy if can't watch it. As she's snoring her head off and I'm board. I've got the sky sport app on my phone that I can watch games on back in the uk but won't work over here even tho I've got wifi.

Not sure if this will work with skygo but you could try blocking your ip so it doesnt know where you are.

Archived