Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kendal Fox

Dave Henson likes my song!!!

Ok, I don't want to annoy the mods on the main forum, cluttering up the topics page with my crap song so I'll do it here! *Anticipates antipathy!*

So, seeing as he is somewhat of a cult figure to City fans, I thought I'd mention that the legendary Dave Henson liked and commented on my Leicester City Champions League anthem - O Leicester on Youtube, wha hey!!

For those of you who don't know (which I'm sure is very few), Dave has given us a slew of cleverly revamped classic songs-come City anthems such as Heroes in Blue & White, A Song for Yann Kermorgant and the tear jerker - Song for Leicester City! Witty, poignant and deep, Dave just captures what it means to support LCFC...

Anyway, I thought it something of a coup to have him, seemingly at random, fall upon my song and comment on it, giving his seal of approval. Meant a lot! So, if anyone wants a second (or first) look, here it is:

Cheers.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

To be brutally honest, I don't like it.

That's cool man. I'm glad you were honest and I'm glad you were'nt indifferent ha ha! I'm a bit masochistic I guess! :dry:

I thought the chant of "O Leicester, you made us dream again... O Leicester, you made us feel again" could be changed to anything really that the crowd thought relevant, in a witty way. For example, up until he scored the hat-trick - "O Vardy, when will you score again?!" or congratulatory like when Ulloa gets us out of a sticky situation - "O Leo, you saved our skins again..". Anything could be fitted I guess... *Ok, I'll stop now!*

Archived