Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

nottingham east midlands air port

i saw the hoardings on the kop. i dont think this is right cos the air port is in leaicester and its called nottingham east midlands airport.

13927[/snapback]

What's worse is you can't spell Leicester! :D Just kidding mate. I agree its a farce! We get Williams they get an airport...and probably a million quid from a tribunal for an utter piece of shite (sooooo mad)

East Midlands Airport isnt in Leicester, its in Derbyshire. Dont ask me why they decided to call it Nottingham East Midlands Airport, it sounds a load of bollox!

14140[/snapback]

Its in leicestershire actually all be it only just

it was called nottingham east midlands airport cause it was thought more visitors would recognise nottingham more than leicester or derby cause of robin hood its a marketing ploy by the owners of the airport

Guest freund

I have to say that Gatwick is my favourite airport, the infrastructure is impeccable and the staff are very friendly and helpful

Archived