Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fludie

West Ham ticket needed!

MIGHT have a couple for sale or maybe only one.. The person I go with has decided to go to her friends 18th birthday. Not sure if I wanna drive all that way on my own. Will let you know by end of play tomorrow, IT WILL BE FACE VALUE.. pm me if not sorted by tomorrow,

MIGHT have a couple for sale or maybe only one.. The person I go with has decided to go to her friends 18th birthday. Not sure if I wanna drive all that way on my own. Will let you know by end of play tomorrow, IT WILL BE FACE VALUE.. pm me if not sorted by tomorrow,

My mate has been looking for one, Naylor118 on here, PM me if you do have one spare and i shall give you his contact details :thumbup:

I will give you 40 for each if genuine

it will be for 50 notes fella

40 and we got a deal

I'll pay 45...

Not looking to make a profit.... (I sponser Konchesky). But not a loss if I decide tomorrow not to go... just don't wanna waste the tickets when they could be used.. I replied to Flu on this thread and he will get first chance on one ticket... I would love to go myself but don't fancy the trip on my own... I will let All parties know tomorrow night..

Not looking to make a profit.... (I sponser Konchesky). But not a loss if I decide tomorrow not to go... just don't wanna waste the tickets when they could be used.. I replied to Flu on this thread and he will get first chance on one ticket... I would love to go myself but don't fancy the trip on my own... I will let All parties know tomorrow night..

Thanks fly

ill have ticket gt cash n collect asap

I may have a spare ticket as the person who I thought would come with me has let me down! It's an adult ticket so could give to someone for £32!

Will confirm later.

Will love to take that

Archived