Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. And somewhere Cristiano smashes another tv
  2. He's just inevitable isn't he
  3. What a goal that would've been
  4. Incredible. Bye bye Argies
  5. Just me who thinks that's a foul then
  6. That's gotta be the most unique way of ending your international career by Henderson
  7. They must've had a kick about on the island at some point. Can't be noncing 24/7
  8. At the very least it was a far more positive performance under difficult circumstances. I've been very critical of our world cup so far but can't fault them for last night
  9. I can't believe how easy our goals were to score to be honest. Free header and a simple one two. Thought they'd be pretty solid as they hadn't conceded a goal in the tournament beforehand
  10. Absolutely. Both us and Norway off of the back of massive wins though. Keep Haaland quiet and we win comfortably but that's easier said than done
  11. Tuchel really not happy with the referee but from the highlights it looks like he got all of the big decisions spot on didn't he?
  12. Did it get a bit nervy at the end? Good to see Pickford make some important saves
  13. what a game I might skip every England game if we play like that
  14. Haha yeah. Think I'm swerving this one I don't like England that much
  15. I start a new job tomorrow
  16. Off to bed now to give myself a slight chance of waking up to watch England Toodlepip
  17. When will players stop doing these shitty run ups
  18. Foul in the build up though
  19. You're going to look incredibly stupid when Raj pulls out the footage of him on Mastermind with his specialist subject being Uzbek referees
  20. I feel exhausted pretty much from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed. I feel irritable, like everything is pointless and resentful that I can't just end it
  21. Sutton taking a swipe at Leicester? Never!
  22. Just catching up on the highlights. Can't believe I didn't stay up for the Cape Verde game!
×
×
  • Create New...