Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Foden! Almost identical to Yamal last night Jinx Ally mccoist
  2. We look shit defensively too. Finally an entertaining England match!
  3. I'm not sure we can moan at this ref for the rest of the game
  4. Southgate's bribed the ref with Waitrose vouchers
  5. So which of our "world class" players are gonna step up? Maybe the best striker in the world?
  6. At least it's early I guess. Another for them though and it's curtains
  7. Saka does all of that just for nobody to move around him
  8. Their fans sound loud. Guessing we're heavily outnumbered?
  9. That's fair mate. I won't piss on your parade
  10. Should at least be the most open game we've had
  11. I swear England fans forget the last game everytime. Some of the predictions I've seen are wild
  12. Our whole performance this tournament has been a container of boiled piss
  13. I really want to. I'd love to get my patriotism back and my love for the national side but I honestly think it's gone. For so many reasons I just can't connect with it
  14. Definitely the better side. They'll win the final
×
×
  • Create New...