Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. He needed to give it that hawk tuah
  2. I'd rather us play good football. Winning it in the manor we're playing honestly does nothing for me. I understand how that will sound crazy to some but it's not for me
  3. Jenas should be co commentating on football league games at best
  4. Southgate saying you would choose the way we beat Switzerland if you could have it any way. Erm no Gareth, I'd rather play good football and beat them in 90 minutes
  5. Southgate must be watching this behind the sofa
  6. Nice to see us getting some business done early
  7. Nice excuse lined up for if we get beaten. They love playing the victim this group
  8. Bloc Party absolutely brilliant last night. Friendly fires also really good, hadn't heard them before but they were great
  9. Bloc Party at Crystal Palace park today. Expected rain and thunderstorms all day apparently Still buzzing though
  10. We're gross Another terrible performance rewarded yet again
  11. Backs against the walls against a below par Switzerland side
  12. That defending And Pickford
  13. At the very least I hope it's our white players that miss the penalties
  14. Bellingham's been knocked out by a Smurf
  15. Spinning around sounds far too dangerous for Gareth
  16. That's the gif of our tournament
  17. I'd be embarrassed to celebrate us winning this tournament if the unimaginable happened
  18. And the headline on the rags tomorrow will be Who else?
×
×
  • Create New...