Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Regardless of the result?
  2. Yeah there's no chance. Certainly not with my company anyway Been told we can come in an hour late if we win. That extra hour in bed will definitely take the edge off the 12 pints I'm planning to consume
  3. I want England to win don't get me wrong but I'd get over losing Sunday night quicker than I would Leicester being relegated. And it's not a given that we'll always bounce straight back up like some people like to make out. Not denying it's not rarer either. Of course it is but personally means less to me Anyway.......who's making this offer?
  4. What because you say so? My affinity to Leicester is much stronger than England
  5. We should put something extra on the table to spice it up. Gibraltar and Tenerife maybe
  6. Yeah I get this. It's just not for me Football is becoming less and less a contact sport Like I said so long as everyone applies the same sentiment if we have one go against us.
  7. Might just have a barbecue in the day and then have it on at home. Bit crap that it's Sunday night
  8. Gonna have to agree to disagree on this one mate. Think we'd be livid if that was given against us About time we had some luck though, had enough bad luck over the years
  9. Which offside? Offside isn't a subjective call though either
  10. Fine. So long as people have the same energy when something like that goes against us as it's in the rules
  11. No that's perfectly fine to sing that Southgate still turns me on
  12. I can't stand the pre planned beer throwing. Almost as bad as Sweet Caroline
  13. Well we're not cheats for it being given but it was a really bad decision from the VAR
  14. Hope it doesn't come out that Southgate bribed the ref with Nectar points
  15. Vardy was completely wasted for England due to our obsession with Kane. Although at least Kane could actually move back then compared to the statue he's become. It would be the ballsiest thing Southgate could do to start Watkins on Sunday but unfortunately I don't see any chance of that happening
  16. I agree. I haven't disputed that. Just said we still have incredible amounts of luck. Last night we deserved it
  17. Didn't score any though. The penalty was a gift And they had chances
  18. As much as it was a massive improvement and it honestly was, we was gifted a non penalty which got us out of trouble. We still rely on huge amounts of luck but you do need luck to win tournaments. I think Spain will be a challenge too far but at least we've put in one good performance this Euro's and the Ollie Watkins moment was sensational
×
×
  • Create New...