Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Bet the ref wishes he could turn back time
  2. Relying on individuals to create something from nothing. Brendanesque
  3. Oh god. I'd just accepted not having to watch anymore of this shite Good goal though Saka
  4. This ain't my team. Obviously I get what you mean
  5. I can't believe Harry Kane is still on the pitch
  6. No way Pep takes Kyle Walker back at Man City
  7. Get us out of this tournament
  8. I think an Aston Villa wins this tournament
  9. It's appalling on the whole
  10. I'm stunned that we've not made a change yet
  11. We genuinely have no outlet. This is mental!
  12. The only thing pro active about Southgate are his yoghurts
  13. Kane looks like a competition winner, which would be a first for him
  14. We've dragged them down to our level
  15. Kane is quite simply a hindrance. Everyone can see it bar twatgate
  16. I'm not even sure what I'm meant to be supporting. I don't like the manager or about 80% of the players
  17. You just gave me a horrible image of Southgate in tight Spandex
  18. Wait they cheated! You can't pass forward can you?
  19. Imagine if we'd have won that half
  20. They talk as if we're a Scotland or Wales. Tinpot mentality
  21. Have the pundits been told to tone down the negativity? I can't believe how they're talking about that half
  22. The fact that that half is seen as a massive improvement tells you everything you need to know about this side. Garbage
  23. It'll be a travesty if we somehow scam this tournament playing this anti football
  24. Just so much acceptance of mediocrity. If the players had anything about them they'd sack off Southgate's "tactics" and give it a proper go
×
×
  • Create New...