Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

lfu

Member
  • Posts

    1,948
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lfu

  1. Need to wheel Hamza out to pay for them himself like Jack Rudoni has done with Cov's new kit
  2. Who's going to be the first person to get this as a tattoo?
  3. Can we bring Jonny Evans back too for old times sake?
  4. Pattern is on the back and sleeves as well But yeah the thicker adidas stripes this year are rank
  5. Initial design phase would have started in the 2023/24 season, so technically we could have still made the Championship playoffs then 😂
  6. Wyvern https://www.leicester.news/why-the-wyvern-the-history-behind-leicesters-mythical-beast/ Derived from the Leicester coat of arms and used as Leicester Fosse's crest
  7. And without the eyesore BC Shame logo
  8. Can't wait for the Herlihy ChatGPT social media taglines like "𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫" or "𝓌𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎"
  9. Wigan's home kit doesn't feel very Wigan but I like it a lot Put our crest (and a sponsor that doesn't sound like it came from The Office) on that and it would be a 10/10 Leicester kit
  10. Probably will be holed up at the La Cala resort again Last went there in the run in of the 2017-18 season under Puel iirc?
  11. I like the collar/cuffs pattern but what on earth is going on with the graphic on the front? Bowen looks ecstatic too
  12. if the badges weren't centred I'd actually rate that
  13. The accompanying pre-match tops are nicer
  14. Go Ahead Eagles as well, Stanno have stepped their game up in recent years since I only knew them for the cheap-and-cheerful ugly sunday league kits 😂
  15. Royal Antwerp's away kit Nice jacquard pattern and diamond motif on the cuffs/collar is reminiscent of the Belgium Euro 84 kits
  16. Birmingham had the luxury of smashing the League One transfer record and had the most expensive ever squad at that level (£25m on transfers and £39m wage bill) Whereas we'll be hamstrung by finances unless Aiyawatt finds a spare £25m down the back of the sofa, and it's exceedingly unlikely that we'll recruit as well as they did
  17. Not Matt Gill either Feels like playing Guess Who 🤣
  18. Not unless he's gotten plastic surgery and aged 20 years
  19. His agent? I've definitely seen his face before just can't put a name to it 😂
  20. "The 40-year-old has earned widespread recognition for his commitment to progressive football" The HerlihyGPT spin on this is unmatched. Even he was unable to write anything positive about Russell's Rangers stint though 🤣
  21. Carl Hoefkens coming from NAC Breda as the new manager Breda finished 17/18 in the Eredivisie with only 6 wins, not sure if they had a squad capable of much more but Hoefkens' last two jobs don't seem to have done too well
  22. I hope they're right - I just don't have faith in the club heirarchy to keep their promises
  23. I still remember when he went on loan to Burton Albion in 2016, and it was reported he was putting fuch all effort in because "I don't want to play for Burton, I only want to play for Leicester" and the manager had to shake some sense into him
  24. "The club has listened to our concerns over communications over the last 18 months and has developed a communications strategy that we can see has clearly incorporated feedback from groups across the Fan Engagement Framework, the Foxes Trust survey and the voice of fans generally over the last season or two."
×
×
  • Create New...