Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Oh No! (Again)
  2. Timo Werner is a useless tart and needs replacing for Spurs.
  3. Was thinking this. Would love to seem them drop into the relegation positions, even for 1 day, as it would be glorious.
  4. Cooper to Man Utd then Massive compo A deal that works for everyone
  5. He did but it was a weird way for his leg to go after he slipped, but maybe rat boy physiology is different.
  6. Because this isn’t 1984?
  7. How can Man Utd be this poor, this archaic? Shocking.
  8. Be nice to have some safe spaces where we don’t….
  9. Can we have a list of who is in each camp? I am not able to keep up!
  10. Saints beat the Cherries tomorrow and we will be in the Bronze Medal spot....
  11. Sure. Mads will be leaving next Summer for £1B pounds.
  12. Villa are very good under Emery
  13. I think this is fair, but I also think it ignores they why we have Cooper in charge. Cooper feels like a manager we got following our promotion as a Championship club (You can argue we should not have been, but it is fact) and one who were undergoing a massive player churn and finally topped off with potential points deduction cherry, but with that in mind, now all this churn is over and less risk is evident, we could be a good bet for someone else.
  14. Do not disagree with the sentiment of this topic, but this being pinned feels a bit autocratic. Maybe we should just have to show our ID cards to ensure we all align?
  15. Suppose as so little was expected from this game, might be less willing to critique this one compared to games were potentially getting something from.
  16. You are determined to read something in what I wrote that is not there, that is what’s weird mate.
  17. I don’t think the owners care about the fans full stop.
  18. . I did say in the bin, but as a comment on people’s thoughts expressed on here about Potter previously, personally have no issues with Potter. You have arrived at a conclusion with zero evidence. I have stated repeatedly we could be better and would prefer a change. You seem to have some sort of issue with me, bit weird, but whatever Oh, and he isn’t called Copper, he is called Cooper.
  19. Did I say Potter would be bad choice? I was only pointing that he is regarded as sharing similar tactical style with Maresca during his time with us, and that raised plenty of negativity despite winning the league. Agree that Cooper thus far seems some distance from the perceived desired style the club seem to want.
  20. Think if it happens, it will be during the international break.
  21. Why am I trying to swing it as positive? Saying it’s not the right place to lambast someon, does not make it a good thing.
  22. I am ok with Potter, I was only trying to explain why people wouldn’t be happy with him, to someone who seemed determined not to understand, or I explained it really badly!
  23. I am not defending him, but focus should be on games we expect better, not Arsenal. Like you have done.
×
×
  • Create New...