Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. I always want the same tbh. I want balance. Although yeah, will confess my hope shown for Rodgers went on far too long. Feel there are some strands of hope starting to show from the last game though.
  2. To repeat your point, this is one way of looking at it, and sorry but I always hope for better and just prefer not to expect the worst. (Yeah, its annoying so I have been told)
  3. Yes but we could be worse off, so he should be sacked for that possibility. I am not a fan of some of his decisions for sure, but the lack of any semblance of balance in here is mind blowing
  4. Felt that word needs a little emphasis in this rebuttal.
  5. Suspect the choice of JJ (this type) tells you why all 3 are not selected in favour of recent alternatives.
  6. Do not disagree, but it would be nice to see a more balanced post once in a while.
  7. First half, they were lucky that Vardy did not score, they were lucky the referee ignored the foul on Buonatte, they were lucky that hand ball was not a penalty. Nothing is as cut and dried as you make out from the first half. Second half we were sh*t I agree. 2 shots each on target in that game, the rhetoric on here does not act like it. But yes they had 10,000 shots off target so they should of won for sure.
  8. First half against Bournemouth was the best we have been all season, who knows eh? Maybe it’s the start of a beautiful thing.
  9. I think this result may help and be the start of building momentum, that’s what I hope for, why don’t you?
  10. We cannot, but we have to start to build momentum, I just hope this is the start of a confidence building run. Not going to lie, I am not convinced, but results are indifferent to my hope and preference so might as well be optimistic while I can.
  11. 3 points outside the relegation zone and some numpties know he is taking us down. It’s a two way street mate.
  12. So? You prove nothing other than a negative expectation. We won, albeit against the odds. Who knows what that win could subsequently inspire eh? Did you know that Bournemouth had no more shots on target than us? I am not pro Cooper and I am not anti-Cooper, I am pro-balance.
  13. I am neither tbh, but I hope he succeeds, do not understand why someone not? As if he wins, we win.
  14. So yes then. Edit Also, do you know how many shots on target Bournemouth actually had?
  15. Wasn’t he guy who wanted control of spending at Brighton?
  16. How does that work?
  17. What an AWFUL game
  18. At least make an argument one way or the other, maybe just say "Baaah" ?
  19. Garnacho has been awful
  20. Villa - Man Utd game has descended into further farce
  21. Villa Man Utd game is utterly devoid of any quality.
  22. Because Forest aren't quite the same dumb ass whipping boy any longer unfortunately, they are currently holding Chelsea at home. Would sure like 3 points from them though!
  23. Think 9 points is an unrealistic expectation, but as close as we can please.
  24. Yet one we narrowly lost (despite getting battered, like proper battered) and the other we won. Stats tell us plenty, just not what is relevant on a per game basis. I (reluctantly ) agree with @The Doctor that if these stats are continued indefinitely it will become a problem, but as a one game snapshot, they are nigh on useless as an indicator of trends or as a useful predictor.
  25. What the hell was that from Bailey!
×
×
  • Create New...