Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Hard to disagree, so where do WE as fans go from here?
  2. If he is not happy, good, none of them should be, and if that is how he exhibits, who cares? He ain’t coming to lunch, so if he a bit miserable, let him be miserable, let them all have crisis meetings and kick each other up the ass. If we expect them to be joyous and ‘on it’ then it happens in one of two ways, they either pick themselves up or we pick them up. The former has not worked for the last few years…..so…..
  3. Oh I agree, but where is the spark lit? Does it start on the pitch or in the stands? Maybe it’s either. I hope it’s either, because these players have no fire within them, except for the odd few.
  4. Isn’t it a two way street? Feels a bit chicken and egg. Although I totally get the reactions/mood.
  5. But it’s his decision, not yours or mine, or the fans. His. You think he needs our guidance?
  6. Is that because we cannot unwind ourselves from our preconceptions?
  7. Why can’t we just back him to do the refresh he feels is required? I agree some show of solidarity is a good idea, it just should not come with strings.
  8. So you have knowledge that these three should be taken from Marti’s options for his own good?
  9. Because we don’t know who wants to play for us?
  10. Why not let the manager do his job rather than always think we know better? You know, give him our trust whilst he gets his feet under the table, and support the team.
  11. If we keep showing such a lack of fight, he may have his hand forced even quicker than he may have envisaged.
  12. So people think replacing Soumare and Skipp and we are golden? Maybe playing Bilal in midfield with Wink and introducing Page, like he is doing with Monga could achieve the same? If new signings are needed to reset the mindset then we really are in a dark place.
  13. He made six 8 passes into the final third!!!! He is basically Iniesta.
  14. I didn’t it was TLDR. Fair comment then, I disagree with the commentator, not you.
  15. Bit sensationalist! Very much doubt Nelson has been written off! Blimey! Is that the only conclusion you could come up with for him not playing today?
  16. Agree, Soumare has been poor, but so was Skipp, etc, etc and it’s too simple to point fingers at individuals.
  17. Sorry folks, was super unclear earlier, I don’t technically think these players are below the required standard, but I agree that they are performing well below the level we would expect, the cause of this low level of application must surely lie outside of the players themselves.
  18. Agree, I am suggesting new players won’t do much as the rot is so engrained. Which is a bit of a bugger.
  19. You have said yourself, there are many issues, the players are not energised, not trying, almost going through the motions. I would argue replacing the players will achieve little. The change needs to be more seismic.
  20. No. Do you think Preston have better players than us?
  21. Midfield is atrocious, and as if that wasn’t bad enough, our wings are defensively idiotic. Today showed how easily they broke down our left and created so many chances.
  22. Do you really think after today, that our players are the problem? I am genuinely curious.
  23. Vestergaard is fine at this level if, and only if, the team is not a good pressing team. Otherwise, he is buggered.
  24. Plenty wanted Faes in the stocks after Wednesday, but I agree he should start (over Jannnik)
  25. Doubt Marti was under any illusion of the state of the club when he joined, and was more sold on the ambition, evident from past successes. Does not seem like a moron, so you would suspect he asked pertinent questions during the interview process.
×
×
  • Create New...