Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. See. I'm not just talking absolute shit
  2. It's way too hot for this shit really isn't it
  3. This could be the response to any of @Ric Flair's scouting reports 👀 I'm joking. Ric is a baller.
  4. We'll have less of this John. Now isn't the time to mope around and ponder about what might go wrong or what could happen. This city created the Walkers crisp. The National Space Museum. We kept King Richard III here against all his family's will. We keep Salt and Victory crisps in every household 10 years past their sell by date. We have the Premier Inn multi coloured hotel. We have Arriva buses. Pork Pies. The tunnel where everyone beeps. Don't tell me we are going to draw games. We are Leicester City. We are back. Beep beep. HMS PISS THE LEAGUE IS READY TO SET SAIL AGAIN
  5. Anyone who's played football manager will know the choice is given to the club if you house a plethora of talent such as the Jamaica u21 right back or Democratic Republic Of Congo Left Winger.
  6. Don't tell me the prospect of Blackpool short skirts with learner signs on them in October doesn't get your juices flowing
  7. Give over. We have Russell Martin tactical genius now. Mansfield and Milton Keynes are no match for the Pinder destroyer.
  8. Oh no it is correct I still remember the BBC 606 picture of him with a headset on in the stands as Newcastle caretaker on the article sat in year 11 science. My word there was some weapons on BBC 606 wasn't there? I remember getting into a 3 page long exchange with a Colchester United fan over the lack of variety on our half time refreshments menu.
  9. Am I the only one who read the list and went win win win win win win I feel bad for saying this but. No I shouldn't. Okay I will. No. Yes. I can't help it HMS PISS THE LEAGUE BEEP BEEP
  10. Worst thing to get praise from Pep. Means he has you where he wants you. He isn't so complimentary when he gets spanked 5-2 at home 👀
  11. I've always said stories like this and many others should be all KPFC fans need to realise that this has never at any point been about King Power's love for Leicester City. If they cared then, they'd care now. We got sucked in by a good story and a lot of us woke up. Sadly some never will.
  12. I'd love to know why we made the decision to charge £10 to watch a friendly under her watch. The same CEO who apparently stood up on her own against the other 19 Premier League teams who wanted to charge £15 a match during COVID.
  13. Ayew jogs like I do for the bus when I don't want anyone to know I was running for it in case I miss it
  14. Honestly Top probably thinks winning this gets us into Europe. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Rudkin convinced him winning the 5000/1 match earned us a major trophy.
  15. I'll see him at Stevenage away then!
  16. I know Top doesn't have his plane any more but I don't think we'd have needed the tracker app to check if he's flying over for these games
  17. It's like a 7k fine. Just take it. I get a bit sick of us making stupid savings and then spending massive amounts on paying off managers we've sacked and going for managers like Russell Martin who command a 2x bigger wage than anyone else at this level. Play the kids, take the fine, give us best chance of getting back up in the league. I don't want to hear that we didn't want to pay a 7k fine as the reason our best players got injured against Brentford u21s whilst we're given a winding up order.
  18. I love how ithe cut out is giving air freshener vibes
  19. We promote next season. Honestly why would anyone want a picture with him?
  20. I reckon he will just blame our decline for his fall off. He won't correlate any of the 3 relegations in 4 years to himself. Just like Winks won't. In their heads they'll always be top players ruined by a toxic club. The sad thing is we have a thread on here even daring to turn this on the fanbase too. When you have your own fans being gaslit into thinking they're the problem then you can absolutely guarantee everything apart from the players themselves is the issue to them.
  21. You can tell it's pre season can't you
  22. No, I have the specific interview here - When Journalist Willy Mcplop confronted the former Southampton Cruyff protégé about the 1-1 draw with Falkirk , Martin replied "I'm happy with the team today, we kept the ball well. I'm more disappointed that I've dabbled with eggs this morning, because I'm vegan."
×
×
  • Create New...