Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. He didn’t, against Italy at 1-1 we were still a threat… even Spain.. he never had all his defenders on that is for sure. It’s a ****ing massive brain fart from Tuchel here… pathetic
  2. I’m so upset here, it’s because until we scored we were better… it’s stupidity again and yeah this is on Tuchel. He had ****ing 6 defenders on the pitch. This isn’t a league match looking for a point. You can say the players dropped back, but I feel that was the idea why else would 6 defenders be on the pitch
  3. Tuchel in the win, and he brings a worse version of Southgate ball in the game that truly matters…
  4. All we had to ****ing do was bring on fresh legs like for like… rashford and saka at the hydration break and this is a win
  5. I know for a fact it’s the management here that cost us… to put defenders on with so much time left is pathetic
  6. We were down to 10 understanding there.. but not this time
  7. I’m more pissed off then any of the exits with Southgate… why because I don’t think Southgate ever went that negative
  8. Just complete cowardice from the lot of them… pathetic team. They can say they tried, we have heard this shit all the time, no you didn’t try you got ****ing scared
  9. And I hate them… but yeah deserved, we sat back it was pathetic
  10. We had them, then we tried to hang on… it’s stupid you don’t do that and get away with it against Argentina
  11. I’m not having the they put effort in.. we should be past that, we need to be winning these ****ing games, we were pathetic once we scored… worst performance even worst than Southgate against Spain, Croatia Italy and France
  12. What happened to the second half against Croatia… we lose playing our way… pathetic really, because sitting back is far from our strength
  13. He subbed on defenders when 1 up pathetic… it’s on Tuchel
  14. Well yeah, if your game is to defend then Kane isn’t the man… but we should never ever be sitting back on 1 nil it’s just obvious
  15. Argentina aren’t that great, they were there for the taking…
  16. I saw it at the hydration break… we needed saka and rashford on
  17. Better players, but pathetic tactically you can’t defend like a non league team playing a pl giant stupid tactics
  18. Pathetic decisions by the management… again like Southgate that’s what lost us the game
  19. Absolutely pathetic to be honest.. no excuses not good enough
  20. Yep deserved… you can’t defend like that I don’t even feel bad about it
  21. Should have got rashford and saka on.. not defend… it’s stupid absolutely gifted them this
  22. You can’t sit back there it is… stupid
×
×
  • Create New...